Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm in a BIG Pickle...........Help Please!!!!

  1. #1
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I want an Addy doll. But.....

    I really want a Josefina doll too.

    I'm really in a pickle here because I can't decide! I think they're both so cute......

    What should I do? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 11:26 AM: Message edited by: omitsallspaces ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you only want a new doll, or will you buy used on eBay? I really wanted Kirsten, Jess, and Elizabeth, but couldn't decide. I also didn't have a lot of $$ to spend. So, when I saw Kirsten come up with a cheap BIN and she came with the Radiant Rhinestone Outfit I'd been drooling over, I was ecstatic! It made my decision for me, and I got more than I'd hoped for! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Dee

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I havemy eyes set on a Josefina on eBay. I doesn't end soon so I still have some time to think.

    If I decide to order an Addy doll I'll get her online through AG.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was going to get Jess but I don't have the money after all and I am feeling very overwhelmend at 7 dolls already. They are taking over my room.

    Make a list of who you like and why and maybe that will help you decide who to get first.

    Ashley

  5. #5
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Great idea!

    I haven't made a pro/ con list in awhile....... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    You could always get one and then save for the other later.

  7. #7
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    After making and looking over my list of pros and cons I've decided to get a Josefina doll.


    I think I'll order one new from Americangirl.com. Why should I pay more on eBay for a used doll, when I can get it new cheaper?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is the smart thing to do, if you get her from AG and there is something you dont like you can always send her back....and usually you can get new one for a few more dollars than you could buy a used one on Ebay...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marymax what a darling picture of Kirsten picking flowers! I love it!!
    ~Annie

  10. #10
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    They are both great! I would get Josefina right now (see my "I am happy!" post) and am not in an "Addy mood" right now so I can't be much of a help. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Whatever you get you'll be happy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •